Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My First Post

Well, after lots of procrastination, it's finally time to start my own blog.

A little about me....
I'm a 26 year old accountant living near Philadelphia. My job drives me crazy on a regular basis, but at least it pays the bills. In my ideal world, I'd be able to use my crafting skills to earn a living. Until then, I guess I'll have to continue crafting as a hobby. I enjoy cross stitch, crocheting and stamping...and my newest endeavour is quilting.

I plan to use this blog to share photos and stories about my projects with other craft lovers...and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Jen, am I going to be the first one to leave a comment on your blog? I hope you find blogging as fun and interesting as I have.

Myra said...

Welcome to blogland Jen! 8-)